Thursday, November 15, 2012

Final entry for Kleinbub road trip to Florida, 2012

Well, one last entry from our long and tiring road trip to Florida.

We traveled 6248 miles from Santa Monica to Clearwater FL and back in 27 days. We passed through 11 states (some more than once). We visited 6 capitols and 2 National Parks. We ate at 5 Waffle Houses and one Huddle House (a Waffle House wannabee). We also celebrated 4 birthdays. We had delightful visits with my sister, Dee Curran and her daughter, Colleen; with my niece, Christy Dombroski - her husband and 3 sons, and with my friend Hildie Matheis and many of her friends. The rest of the time it was just Don, me, and our dog Mickey. But, we got along just fine and had a wonderful trip. I hope you have enjoyed sharing it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment